![]() |
| this is the packaging looks like.. |
![]() |
| first top and second top row colours. |
![]() |
| sorry for my bad quality image :( |
![]() |
| same colour as m.a.c :) |
Colours : The colours very pigmented, shimmer,matte also vibrant too..well, those colours reminds me to 1st UD palette and M.A.C. Don't believe it? try to buy this palette and do experiment :) also, you can watch from www.youtube.com and see what other people say bout this palette :)
Price : I bought mine In Rm 67, don't know If for US price..but I think like $ 20 plus or something like that.
Where to buy : Can buy It from their websites www.bhcosmetics.com.. I bought mine from this girl on facebook and her name is Ml Tan, I can give her FB link if you want http://www.facebook.com/mlshinesstar?ref=ts&fref=ts :).
For your info..BH cosmetics is a cosmetics line from the United States,they products are made in the US and the palettes are assembled in China,only the Palette by all means i say . :)
So here's are my picture that I already captured It. Also wanna say big thank you for you cuz spends your time read my blog bout review :) so THANK YOU! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment