Thursday, 14 February 2013

Silky Girl Moisture Lip Gloss

hiya :) so from here i wanna do a little review bout Silky Girl Moisture Lip Gloss. I'm kinda like this lip gloss cuz it gives me more glosses like seriously :). What surprising me is, I never thought that I will buy this one cuz nahh, to me, they are just lip gloss same like other lip gloss where always can buy from Pharmacy but this one make me change my mind bout it :3.
Description from product :Enriched with Jelly Base to provide your lips with maximum moisture. It is also formulated with Shine Boosting Agent that imparts a bee-stung effect with high-wattage shine on your lips minus the tacky, sticky feel. This caring lip gloss contains Repairing Essence to repair and stimulate the production of collagen; thus lips become firmer and fuller.


Packaging : woah, ok, I like their packaging! Luxury packaging like other products.Simple packaging, easy to bring. Very light gold top (almost silver) and clear glass bottom. The applicator is one of those with stick and small, fur-like tip instead of brush.gg

What I like about it: gives my lips more natural, moisturizing and also affordable price for me :) ( Rm 15.90) DON'T HAVE ANY NEGATIVES BOUT THIS PRODUCT :3.Available at any shopping and pharmacy in Malaysia ( certain places only ) :)


the lip gloss are like this, full of glosses :D
the packaging are like these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment