Thursday, 7 February 2013

maybelline colour sensational ( the jewels )

from left.. Totally Toffee,Peachy Scene and Rose Quartz
and this is how the packaging looks like.
  • I think everyone know about Maybelline new product such as colour sensational ( hot stuffs ). Well, what I don't understand about their lipsticks, why they have to give same name on this one ? Like Maybelline colour sensational the jewels and etc, It gives me confuse actually, what's the difference anyway ? Is there anyone can explain It to me. Sorry If I was kinda late to review about this product.


    Packaging : not bad at all, beautiful packaging compare Revlon Lip Butter like cheap packaging.
    Colours: not bad, bright colours and suits goin to any place but I kinda don't like Rose Quartz coz the colours more similar to a little bit darker purple shade, so It's kinda scary to me.
    How long : the colour last about 2/3 hours ( if you haven't take any breakfast or drink some water ).
    Price : I get the colour sensational at RM 14.95 at major supermarket while the jewels, RM 23 at Watsons while they're having promotions at that time.
    Where can get : watsons, guardian and at shopping mall or other retail that got sell this.


No comments:

Post a Comment